I'm a mom. Its surreal. I had my son 8 weeks ago, and everyday I look at him and can't imagine life without him. I also look at him and think, wow, you're my son! I have a son!!
Motherhood is rough this first 8 weeks, being on maternity leave that is. I'm not a social person, so I tend to stay home. Do you know how hard it is to hold a conversation with an infant? I kinda can't wait to get back to work, just to have reality back. Yet at the same time, I don't want to miss a moment with my baby.
I'm on a journey to lose weight. Luckily, I'd lost all of the baby weight within the first week of being home, so now I'm just trying to get rid of the rest of it. I'm looking to lose about 60-75 lbs. I don't have a goal date, but it'll happen when it happens, right? I've been doing this Couch to 5k program for the past 3 weeks. I'm actually able to jog for a whole 3 minutes, which is more than I could do...well, ever. I've never been in shape, so this should be an interesting journey....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment